Love Fund USA, Inc. was simultaneously established in 2007 as Marketing Representative of Pag-IBIG Fund in North America. It is located in California, USA, North America with primary purpose to recruit the 2.5 million Filipino Overseas Workers and Immigrants in the United States of America to become members of Pag-IBIG Fund. And afford these Filipino overseas the opportunity to save and to acquire house and lot or condominium in the Philippines at a very affordable rate through Pag-IBIG housing loan.
Who are Eligible to Apply for a Housing Loan Under the POP?
- An active member for at least one year, and completed 24 months membership contributions
- Insurable and not more than 70 years old at loan maturity
- Has the capacity to acquire and encumber real property.
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG loan as a principal borrower or co-borrower.
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG multi-purpose loan in arrears at the time of application.