- Employer-Sponsored (labor certifications) and Self-Petition Employment-Based Immigration for Highly Skilled and Experienced Individuals in: Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences, Arts, or Business (PERM: EBI & EBII, H1B, and Others)
- Family-Based Immigration (marriage, including: same-sex), following to join family members in U.S.
- Self-Petition: Opening of U.S. Branch of Overseas Company (L1 and E Treaty Trader or Treaty Investor)
- Investor-Based Immigration for professionals and high net worth individuals (EB V)
- Political Asylum based on conditions in the country of origin
- Fiance visa: special situations, including: military and pre-arranged marriages handled
- Temporary Visas (short or long-term) for tourism or business visitors
- Deportation Defense: immigration court appearances, waivers for illegal entry applicants, bond hearings, applicants with minor criminal issues
- Deferred Action (DACA) and other Special Legal Provisions for citizens of various countries
- Student Visa
- Information and evaluation of immigration to other countries: Canada, EU and Non-EU countries, Australia, and others.
- U.S. ex-pat and foreign ex-pat retirement settlement and investment evaluations
$150 U.S.D and up
CARD PAYMENTS TAKEN