Temporary Visa

The nonimmigrant visa classification covers a broad range of visas used to enter the U.S. for work, pleasure or study.

Permanent Visa

Many people who come to the United States want to become permanent residents of the country. People who have 'Lawful Permanent Residency',

Business Visa

Business Visa is categorized in different categories in United States. The following are some well known categories of Busines Visa:

Welcome To Seattle Area Immigration Services

Seattle Area Immigration Services provides specialized help to Corporate Sector in their immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions.

Our business specializes in the preparation of the paper work and documents needed to attain visas. Once the petition has been carefully prepared and edited, we submit the documentation packet to the U.S Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS).

Our expert team consists of Immigration Consultant and Legal Document Assistants who, through hard work and dedication, render fast and effective services that will not let you down!

Seattle Area Immigration Services targets start-up and middle-sized companies. Our rates are affordable and our customer satisfaction is through the roof.

The success rate in the following petitions is very high:

*H1, H4 
*L1, L2 
*O and J visa 
*PERM labor Certification 
*Employment based Green Card 
*Green Card Based on Extra Ordinary Ability 
*Green Card on National Interest Waiver


We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.

Seattle Area Immigration Services is NOT a Law Firm. We are NOT Attorneys in the U.S. We provide legal documentation services only and do not provide legal advice. The content of this website is provided for information only. Information has been greatly condensed from various sources readily available to the general public and should not be conceived as legal advice or legal direction.

Help us achieve our goal of becoming nation's one of the leading firms with the highest quality of work and customer satisfaction.


Temporary workers (H and L Visas) can work in the U.S. after a petition is submitted by the employer-to-be in the United States and is approved by the USCIS.

Copyright 2013.Seattle Area Immigration Services All rights reserved..